Welcome to the Radiology Specialty Group.
- To advise the ACPSEM Council on all matters relevant to radiology
- To coordinate the ACPSEM activities in radiology
- To provide support to the Committees and Boards of the ACPSEM on matters pertinent to radiology.
- To promote membership participation in the operation and activities of the Radiology Speciality Group.
- To facilitate the interfacing and coordination of activities which foster relationships with groups external to the ACPSEM but with common interests to those of the radiology speciality group (eg ARPS , RANZCR and AIR
- present a definitive position on the quality assurance of diagnostic radiological equipment to the College
- determine reference doses for radiographic procedures
- participate in the determination of a code of practice for radiation protection
- provide a forum for networking between medical physicists interested in diagnostic radiology
Mr Luke Wilkinson
Dept Medical Engineering & Physics
St Vincents Hospital
PO Box 2900 Fitzroy, Vic 3065
Phone: +61 3 9288 4591
Dr. Fergus J. Thomson
Radiological Physics Consultants
Waikouairi New Zealand 9471
Phone: +64 21 638 900
Accreditation Panel Chair
Mr Paul Cardew
John Hunter Hospital, Locked Bag 1, Hunter Regional Mail Centre NSW 2310
Phone: +61 2 4921 3380