Benefits of Membership are many and include;
- A subscription to the International Journal APESM published on Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering and the physical sciences in medicine
- Invitation to the Australian and New Zealand annual conference at a discount rate;
- Reduced fees for any ACPSEM training course or event
- Industry and sector updates from the President, General Manager and other ACPSEM Office Bearers and Branches.
- Exclusive access to the “member bunker” of the website for :
- Information on the College Council, Specialty and Branch activities
- Continuing professional development registration
- Electronic access to the latest Journal and;
- E-learning tools.
- General membership database networking opportunities and list of accredited individuals
- A list server for intercommunication between members
- Reduced fee for accreditation by peer endorsement in specialized areas
- Opportunity for your professional input into ACPSEM's efforts which aim to:
- Improve the standards of service, practice and safety for the public benefit;
- Improve the means of education and training for the profession;
- Provide scholarships and incentives for improved research (by recognition of publication or other forms of outstanding professional contributions).
Attainment of Ordinary Membership confers further important benefits:
- Professional qualification – this gives the entitlement of MACPSEM, along with academic qualifications.
- Formal recognition by peers that the member has attained a high level of competency and professionalism in the field of physical sciences and engineering in medicine.
- A means of demonstrating recognition of competence and professionalism at times of salary reviews or application for new employment positions, especially in the health sector.
Apply online today or email the ACPSEM Office with any queries.