About the Radiation Specialty Group
- To advise the ACPSEM Council on all matters relevant to radiology
- To coordinate the ACPSEM activities in radiology
- To provide support to the Committees and Boards of the ACPSEM on matters pertinent to radiology.
- To promote membership participation in the operation and activities of the Radiology Speciality Group.
- To facilitate the interfacing and coordination of activities which foster relationships with groups external to the ACPSEM but with common interests to those of the radiology speciality group (eg ARPS , RANZCR and AIR)
- present a definitive position on the quality assurance of diagnostic radiological equipment to the College
- determine reference doses for radiographic procedures
- participate in the determination of a code of practice for radiation protection
- provide a forum for networking between medical physicists interested in diagnostic radiology
The current Chair of the Radiology SG is Dr John Burrage.
For further information please contact the ACPSEM Office at email@example.com