Calling Experienced DIMPs- Work for the College as a TEAP Coordinator
Experienced DIMPs: Opportunities to work for ACPSEM as TEAP Coordinators for up to 0.4 FTE
ACPSEM is seeking one or multiple Radiology/Nuclear Medicine Medical Physicist/s to work for the College as DIMP TEAP Coordinator/s (up to 0.4 FTE). You would join the current team of DIMP TEAP Coordinators, the responsibilities of which are outlined here. The attached document also details how these responsibilites are divided amongst all members of the team
This is a paid position; we are macthing the NSW Medical Physicist Award.
Why you should apply
As a Training and Education Program (TEAP) Coordinator you will
- work closely with medical physicists studying to obtain the professional standards set by ACPSEM’s Professional Standards Board.
- coordinate the training and education that supports them in reaching those standards and provide important support to the Diagnostic Imaging Certification Panel.
- contribute to the design of the program and drive ethical and rigorous assessment standards.
And you would bring:
- Expertise in Diagnostic Imaging Medical Physics (Radiology or Nuclear Medicine)
- Significant experience in coordinating adult training in the context of formal certification or accreditation programs ideally within medical and/or scientific fields.
- Understanding of, and previous experience in, assessing recognised prior learning.
- Knowledge of accreditation frameworks, practices and disciplines.
- Excellent stakeholder communication skills for engaging with registrars and supervisors
- A “can do” problem solving attitude.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter to the attention of ACPSEM’s Chief Executive Officer, Sharon Flynn, via email - email@example.com. By COB Friday 21st February 2020. Please refer to the Position Description in your application.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please feel free to contact Sharon Flynn, via Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org.