This membership is for graduates with a relevant ACPSEM approved degree in physics or engineering, and a minimum of three years full-time experience in a relevant field. Applications for Ordinary Membership must be proposed by an ACPSEM Ordinary Member or Fellow, and supported by another. Both the proposer and supporter must know the candidate personally. Candidates must also provide their CV, and two references confirming that they are in good standing in their workplace and/or other relevant associations/ organisations. IMPORTANT
: If you hold a major ACPSEM Certification you do not need a proposer and supporter for your application nor are you required to submit your CV or reference letters.
Please read through the attached Guide to Ordinary Membership before you apply.
For admission, every applicant shall:
- Download the Proposer and Supporter Declaration Form. Complete the Form and have it signed and Initialled by Proposer and Supporter as required. If you hold a major ACPSEM certification in Radiological Physics, Nuclear Medicine Physics, Radiotherapy Equipment Commissioning and Quality Assurance, or Radiation Oncology Medical Physics, you do not need to provide this form. If you donand#39;t have a proposer or supporter, please make sure that the two referees you contact, are financial members of IOMP or AFOMP member organisations.
- Upload two reference letters.
- Prepare your CV.
- Apply online via the link below and upload the completed documents:
- Proposer and Supporter Form
- 2 References
- Your CV
- Pay the prescribed membership fee upon submission of your application.
Cost: $350.00 (GST exclusive)