What ACPSEM Does
The ACPSEM offers a range of services to professionals, hospitals, universities, governments, students, other peak organisations and all interested parties on matters relating to physical sciences and engineering in medicine.
Our key aims are to;
- promote and further the development of the physical sciences and engineering in medicine and to facilitate the exchange of information and ideas amongst members of the College and others concerned with medicine and related subjects.
- hold annual conferences (these are organised annually as both a main Australasian Conference and as Branch Conferences).
- promote and encourage education and training in the physical sciences and engineering in medicine.
- speak on behalf of physical scientists and engineers in Australia and New Zealand on matters relating to the application of physical sciences and engineering to medicine and the betterment of our nations health.
- improve and extend the scientific and technical knowledge and skills of persons engaged in physical sciences and engineering in medicine.
ACPSEM maintains the Register of Qualified Medical Physics Specialists and is responsible for all certification, accreditation, professional standards, training and education for our members’ professions.
ACPSEM currently has approximately 680 members mostly based in Australia and New Zealand. It has levels of membership for undergraduate students (Affiliate), those in training or not fully qualified (Associate) and fully qualified members (Ordinary and Fellow). We also have retired members.
If you cant find what you're looking for, or seek further information on the services we can provide, why not call us direct on +61 02 8305 3900 or email us at email@example.com
Chris Lee "Baily Laser QA". Category: Other Exciting aspects of Medical Physics