BHT Foundation Awards 2020 - deadline extension
Call for nominations for the Better Healthcare Technology Foundation Awards closing date has been extended to COB 8 July 2020.
Please send nominations to the ACPSEM Members Services Officer Angela Wong, email@example.com
Note that all references to physical sciences and engineering in medicine include all ACPSEM disciplines, medical physics, biomedical engineering and radiopharmaceutical science, and may encompass additional disciplines. Awards are limited to current financial ACPSEM members only.
Boyce Worthley Young Achiever Award
Prize: Registration, travel and accommodation to the next EPSM annual conference as an invited speaker and a certificate.
Awarded to a younger member of the College for a significant contribution to the profession of physical and engineering sciences in medicine
- May be nominated by any member of the ACPSEM with application to include a cover letter and CV
Richard Bates Travel Award
Prize: $5,000 + Certificate. Awarded to assist a physical scientist or engineer to undertake a period of study or carry out a research project overseas
- Interested member to submit application with details of study or research proposal
Distinguished Service Award
Prize: Medal + Certificate. Awarded to a member of the ACPSEM who has made an outstanding contribution to the College
- May be nominated by any Fellow or Ordinary Member of the ACPSEM
- The nominee is not at present, President or Vice-President of the College
- The nominee has been a Fellow and/or an Ordinary Member of the College for at least 10 years and is presently financial
David Robinson Innovation Award (travel, accommodation)
Prize: $1,200 + Certificate. Travel award to attend and present at EPSM, on innovative work related to diagnostic imaging or biomedical engineering.
- Interested member to submit application: CV and two page summary of project with an emphasis on the innovative aspect
Further information on the BHT Foundation Awards can be found here.