The Better Healthcare Technology Foundation Awards 2021
You are invited to submit a nomination for the Better Healthcare Technology Foundation Awards.
The awards were originally established by the ACPSEM Foundation to recognise the achievements and contributions made by medical physicists, biomedical engineers and radiopharmaceutical scientists in advancing services and professional standards for the benefit and protection of the community. Now hosted by the Better Healthcare Technology Foundation, the awards cover the following categories and prizes:
- David Robinson Innovation Award - $1,200 plus a certificate
- Richard Bates Travel Award - maximum value of the scholarship is $5,000
- Boyce Worthley Young Achiever Award - registration, travel, accommodation and invited speaker at the College's next annual conference
- PhD Award
- Kenneth Clarke Journal Award - $500 plus a certificate
- ACPSEM Distinguished Service Award
- BHT Foundation Clinical Leadership Award (in honour of Vera Page Last)
Of these seven awards, six are available to ACPSEM members and their colleague nominees, with prizes ranging from travel reimbursements, cash and conference attendances. This year's suite of Awards includes the new BHT Foundation Clinical Leadership Award, focusing on professional clinical achievements as well as research excellence.
A dedicated email address (email@example.com) is available for any queries and further information, as well as submission of applications.
The deadlines for most Foundation award submissions is 31 May 2021. Please check the following page for further information and set deadlines for the individual awards: https://www.betterhealthcaretechnology.org/foundation-awards/