Senior Medical Physics Specialist - Newcastle
Post date : 11 November 2020
Category : Job Advertisement
Vacancies : 1
Full-time - GenesisCare Lake Macquarie (Newcastle) NSW, Australia
GenesisCare New South Wales is seeking a Senior Radiation Oncology Medical Physicist to be a driving force and have an impact in the delivery of cancer treatment in the Lake-Macquarie & Newcastle region.
You will work as part of a dedicated team on service development and ongoing support of the Lake Macquarie service. You will also play a significant role in the development of a new site at Maitland (due to open 2021). The Lake Macquarie practice currently includes two Elekta linear accelerators with stereotactic capabilities and an exactrac system.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Enjoy the opportunity to join a growing and collegiate network with a strong focus on autonomous physics team operations and quality.
- Enter our team during an exciting phase of new technology and treatment technique implementation.
- Work for a progressive company who are keen to explore and support your ideas to design the best possible care for people
- Newcastle offers the benefits of living in a beautiful regional metropolitan location with easy access to the Hunter Valley, quiet beaches and bushlands. There is excellent bars, cafes and restaurants along with various food and wine festivals across the year.
- Enjoy the benefits of regional living while sharing and building expertise with your national and international city-based colleagues
Senior Medical Physics Specialist Role:
Your specific responsibilities will include;
- Providing a lead role in service development projects in line with business objectives
- Applying your high-level expertise to treatment procedures including VMAT, IMRT, SRS, DIBH, SABR, DCAT & LDR
- Provide oversight and solutions for improvements in routine and patient-specific quality assurance activities
- NSW representative in speciality area at a national level in GenesisCare
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package including generous CPD funding and relocation allowance.
HOW TO APPLY
If this opportunity aligns with your skills and experience and you are ready to play a significant role in the service delivery and expansion of GenesisCare in New South Wales please apply via this
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
What we are looking for in the SMPS candidate;
- Certification in Radiation Oncology Medical Physics (ACPSEM, IPEM, HCPC, ABR, ABMP, CCPM, IMPCB).
- Significant clinical experience in radiation oncology medical physics
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with multiple stakeholders
- Capable of sharing knowledge and leading others to achieve a team-driven project outcome.
- Evidence of education activities including training, research and supervision of physics trainees
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
Lake Macquarie Newcastle NSW, Australia
Contact Person : Vicky Horsch
Contact Number : 0443323343
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website : www.genesiscare.com