Post date : 1 July 2021
Close date : 30 July 2021
Category : Job Advertisement
Vacancies : 1
Salary : A significant remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Location : Sydney, NSW / other locations/remote considered
Sydney: other locations/remote considered
Are you a Medical Physicist interested in:
- Working with an innovative and highly experienced team promoting the latest in cancer treatment technologies?
- Solving issues within current hospital environments by advising customers on the best medical physics solutions?
- Enhancing your skils in different products and methodologies to help influence and improve clinical practice?
- Being involved in large-scale projects across Australia and New Zealand?
- Participating in domestic and international conferences?
.....then join our international team at alphaXRT!
We specialise in the marketing, sales, service and support of equipment used in the treatment of cancer. This includes radiotherapy treatment delivery systems, treatment planning systems, and quality assurance products to check, monitor and measure the clinical energies delivered.
We are currently seeking a Medical Physicist to join our successful team supplying a wide range of radiotherapy products throughout Australasia. Our state-of- the-art solutions include Accuray radiotherapy and radiosurgery systems, Sun Nuclear test and measurement devices and CIRS phantoms.
The successful applicant will assist in the provision of high quality support for our full range of medical physics products. This will include product and software demonstrations, installations, customer support, commissioning, and a range of other services.
Applicants must possess:
- An undergraduate degree in physics or a related field. ACPSEM accreditation would be an advantage.
- 3+ years clinical experience
- Good communication/presentation skills and the ability to work as an effective member of a successful sales and support team
- A good work ethic with a high attention to detail
- An ability to develop strong relationships with our valued customer base and within the existing team
- Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency
- Willingness to travel
The position is ideally located in our Sydney office however for the right candidate other locations can be considered.
A full-time position is preferred but part-time or flexible working options are also possible.
Please email your CV and covering letter to recruitment@alphaXRT.com by 30 July 2021.
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
Suite 1.15, Level 1, 90-96 Bourke Road, Alexandria NSW 2015
Contact Person : Nicki Pettigrew
Contact Number : 02 9552 4090
Contact Email : np@alphaXRT.com
Company Website : www.alphaXRT.com