Medical Physics Specialist | GenesisCare Queensland, The Gold Coast
Post date : 12 January 2022
Category : Job Advertisement
Vacancies : 1
Do your life's best work!
Genesis Care Queensland is seeking a Radiation Oncology Medical Physicist to be a driving force and have an impact in the delivery of cancer treatment on the Gold Coast.
You will work as part of a dedicated team in service development and ongoing support of the Gold Coast practice where GenesisCare operates four Varian Truebeam linear accelerators, two of which also have AlignRT patient positioning systems and active SRS programs.
The Medical Physicist will also be responsible for delivering project outcomes in specific physics service areas across the state and national GenesisCare network.
What you'll do:
- Participate in service development projects in line with business objectives
- Undertake ongoing training which may include national/international travel.
- Routine quality assurance of linear accelerators and CT simulators
- Provide advice in relation to treatment planning
Who you are:
- Certification in Radiation Oncology Medical Physics (ACPSEM, DABR, IMPCB, HCPC, ABMP, CCPM)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- A willingness to be involved in the supervision of ACPSEM TEAP registrars
What's in it for you:
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package including generous CPD funding and relocation allowance.
- Enjoy the opportunity to join a growing and collegiate network with strong focus on autonomous physics team operations and quality.
- Enter our practice during an exciting phase of new technology and treatment technique implementation.
- The vibrant Gold Coast boasts beaches, theme parks, award winning restaurants, major sporting, food, wine, fashion, and music events.
- Locals explore the Hinterland's National parks, World Heritage rainforests, boutique vineyards, and arts and crafts in Mount Tamborine
- Work with a professional and experienced national physics team
- Work for an organisation that adheres to their company values which includes Empathy for All, Partnership Inside and Out, Integrity Always, Bravery to Have a Go and Innovation Everyday
- A rewarding purpose-led organisation that provides positive outcomes to patients everyday
- All employees and their family members have access to free confidential support that is completely external to GenesisCare including financial, nutritional and wellbeing coaching, legal advice and counselling
- Enhance your holistic wellbeing with out Full Circle wellbeing program
Who we are:
We are 5500+ highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff across Australia, the U.K., Spain, China and the United States, designing innovative treatments and care for people with cancer, heart disease and sleep disease.
Across the world, we have more than 440+ centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. For radiation therapy, that includes 14 centres in the UK, 21 in Spain, 36 in Australia and 300 in the U.S. We also offer cardiology and sleep services at more than 80 locations across Australia. Every year our team sees more than 400,000 people globally.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do- whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner or someone in our team. We aim to build culture of care that is patient focused and performance driven. Our people promise is "do your life's best work", by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together. If you'd like to make a difference, join us at GenesisCare.
Covid 19 Vaccination Requirement
In line with the Public Health Order, all GenesisCare employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19. To be eligible for consideration to perform work for GenesisCare, all recruits must provide evidence against COVID-19 and comply with the requirements of the Public Health Order prior to appointment. Head office staff members who are not required to attend a clinic are currently excluded from public health order.
Apply Now: https://genesiscare.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Genesiscare_Careers/job/Southport-Gold-Coast/Medical-Physics-Specialist_R0011559
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
Centre for Radiation Oncology, Southport
Contact Person : Leanne Stack
Contact Number : 0418970582
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website : https://genesiscare.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Genesiscare_Careers/job/Southport-Gold-Coast/Medical-Physics-Specialist_R0011559