Change of Workshop Dates Due to Coronavirus
Due to the current impact of Coronavirus, this face to face workshop has been changed to a virtual event and postponed to 19th February 2021
The workshop is being conducted by a group of keen Medical Physicists, Radiation Therapists and Radiation Oncologists. Our group is referred to as MIRSIG (Medical Image Registration Special Interest Group) as a subgroup of the Australasian College of Physical Scientists & Engineers in Medicine (ACPSEM), with this workshop run in collaboration with the Trans-Tasman Radiation Oncology Group (TROG).
ACPSEM, ASMIRT and RANZCR Members: $50
(Enter the following Discount Code when checking out to receive the member rate: MIRSIG)
Full-time Students: $30
To apply for Student Rate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations closes 17th Feb 2021.
The workshop is focused on accounting for previous treatment and best available solutions for efficient and high quality replans. Participants will have a refresher on some of the principles of medical image registration as well as informal break-out sessions to cover roles and responsibilities of each discipline.
- Multi-modality target delineation
- When to use rigid vs. deformable vs. no image registration
- Qualitative assessment of image registrations
- Assessing composite dose distributions
- Tolerance doses for previously treated OARs
- Practical considerations e.g. managing multiple datasets, accounting for uncertainties and creating fast workflows